Revision as of 17:24, 25 November 2019 by Carlo
1. General The protection of personal data is of high priority to us. All of our processes do comply with the applicable provisions for data protection such as the Austrian Data-Protection Act (DSG) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In order to process the user administration for the access to the D-Cube Benchmarking Facility and its use, we need to process personal data of yours. Due to our legal obligation, we inform you hereby in this declaration about the purpose, type of personal data and legal basis of the processing.
2. Controller Controller of the data processing is the Graz Technical University, Rechbauerstraße 12, 8010 Graz, Austria (hereinafter as “TU Graz”).
3. Category of data subjects and processed data User: Name, academic title, affiliation to organization, home/work address, phone number, e-mail address, preferred username. Credentials: username, group, password.
4. Purposes of the processing User administration of D-Cube Benchmarking Facility.
5. Legal basis The TU Graz processes your data exclusively on bases of a contract (Agreement “Terms and Conditions for the Use of the D-Cube Benchmarking Facility”) according to Art 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
6. Recipients The processing of your data only takes place inside of the TU Graz. There is no transmission to any third party. There may be security vulnerabilities when transferring data online or electronically, e.g., when communicating by e-mail. As a result, such data cannot be protected completely against being accessed by third parties.
7. Storage period We store your personal data as long as it is necessary to fulfil the contract (Agreement “Terms and Conditions for the Use of the D-Cube Benchmarking Facility”). Furthermore, we store your data in order to fulfil legal retention provisions or for the duration of limitation periods regarding potential legal claims.
8. Rights of the data subject You have the right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and objection to the data we process. Moreover, this right shall not lead to any dissolution of contractual or statutory obligations. If you have any further question concerning your data or your rights, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All further information regarding data protection is available at http://datenschutz.tugraz.at. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Austrian Data Protection Authority.
9. Data Protection Officer Data protection officer of the TU Graz is x-tention Informationstechnologie GmbH, Römerstraße 80A, 4600 Wels.