EWSN'18 Dependability Competition: Final Results
Posted by carlo
on 15 Feb, 2018
the results of the final evaluation have just been presented during the EWSN'18 conference in Madrid:
- 1st place: Team #03 – "BigBangBus" (A. Escobar, F. Moreno, B. Saez, A.J. Cabrera, J. Garcia-Jimenez, F.J. Cruz, U. Ruiz, A. Corona, J. Klaue, and D. Tati)
- 2nd place: Team #05 – "CRYSTAL Clear: Making Interference Transparent" (M. Trobinger, T. Istomin, A.L. Murphy, and G.P. Picco) - GitHub code
- 3rd place: Team #02 – "Using Enhanced OFPCOIN to Monitor Multiple Concurrent Events under Adverse Conditions" (X. Ma, P. Zhang, W. Tang, X. Li, W. He, F. Zhang, J. Wei, and O. Theel)
- Honorable mention (one of the best performing teams in P2MP scenarios): Team #07 - "Wireless-Transparent Sensing Platform" (C.H. Liao, T. Sakdejayont, M. Suzuki, Y. Narusue, H. Morikawa)
- Honorable mention (one of the most energy-efficient teams in all scenarios): Team #01 - "Aggressive Synchronous Transmissions with In-network Processing for Dependable All-to-All Communication" (B. Al Nahas, O. Landsiedel)
The set of slides showing the competition setup and the overall results can be found here.
Thank you all for competing so hard and making also this year's competition a big success.
Carlo Alberto Boano and Markus Schuss